Molding your Trays
Caution Once the tray is heated it becomes extremely flexible. When placing it into your mouth, be careful not to allow the edges of the upper rim of the “U” shaped tray touch together.
1. Fill a pot with at least 4” of water
2. Once the water is boiling remove the pot from the stove. When the boiling stops completely grasp the very top of the tray tab and put the tray down into the water for 6 SECONDS. Time 6 seconds CAREFULLY!
3.Do NOT WAVE THE TRAY back and forth while it is submerged in water. The tab is designed for lifting only! Lift the tray straight out of the water so that the hot water runs off and out of the tray. Support the back of the tray with the fingers and/or thumb.
4. Carefully and quickly place the tray around the teeth and immediately perform the same procedure you practiced previously, being sure to bite lightly. Be careful not to bite deep into, through, or near the edges of the tray.
5. Keep the tray in position for 30 seconds, then place the tray under cool, running water to set a firm shape.
6. If the tray feels too long in the back of your mouth or goes too far under your lips for a comfortable fit, trim off the excess material.
7. Once satisfied with the fit of the tray, cut the tab from the tray with scissors.
Gel Application to Mouth Trays
Each 10ml syringe contains 10- 15 treatments, meaning you will use 1ml of Teeth Whitening Gel per treatment. Remove the syringe cap, and slowly apply a small amount (about the size of a match head) of the gel into each individual tooth impression in both the upper and lower side of your mouth tray. You should use approximately 1/2 ml of gel for each side, for a total of 1ml per treatment. Carefully insert the now loaded tray into your mouth and gently bite down until your teeth are immersed in the gel.
The Teeth Whitening Gel is a dental grade formulation, so you should immediately feel a tingling or bubbling sensation on the surface of your teeth. This is absolutely normal indicating that the formula is doing its job. You should expect to feel this tingling sensation for a significant portion of your treatment.
Activating your LED Whitening Light
PLEASE REMOVE CLEAR DISK FROM BENEATH LED LIGHT BATTERIES BEFORE STARTING
After inserting mouth tray, take your blue LED light, *Remove clear disk from beneath LED light battery before powering on* and place your lips over the clear plastic mouthpiece or simply just hold it in place. Turn the light on by pressing the white button. Make sure you press button again to turn off after finishing treatment. Total recommended treatment time is 12-15 minutes.
At the conclusion of your treatment, remove the mouth tray and rinse out your mouth. Rinse mouth tray thoroughly and pat dry with a paper towel. Store in safe room temperature setting.
For Best Results
Best Results,Immediately follow with another whitening session using the above outlined procedure. Please note that the tingling sensation described above will feel more intense on your 2nd treatment. Repeat this same procedure three to five times, either on consecutive days, or when convenient for best results